Nutcracker Auditions - Saturday, September 3rd
- The auditions are open to the public - you do not have to be a student of the Rockford Dance Company
- We are casting roles for children and adults (both male and female) as well as the local community (party scene)
- Date: Saturday, September 3rd
- Time: 1:00 - 5:00pm *If you aren't a student at RDC please contact the office if you have questions as to which audition time would be most appropriate*
- 1:00 - 1:30pm: Pre-Ballet (must be at least 5 years old to audition)
- 1:30 - 2:00 pm: Ballet 1
- 2:00 - 2:30pm: Ballet 2 & 3
- 2:30 - 3:00pm: Ballet 4
- 3:00 - 3:30pm: Adults/Community
- 3:30 - 5:00pm: Ballet 5-8
- Location: Rockford Dance Company Studios (located on the 2nd floor at Riverfront Museum Park)
- Attire: leotard, tights, ballet slippers, pointe shoes if applicable (boys can wear black shorts/athletic pants, white t-shirts and white socks)
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to the above call time
- Production fee per dancer is $35 (includes cost of a Nutcracker t-shirt and RDC owned costume requirements)
- Measurements will be taken prior to the audition for each dancer
Fall Session begins on Monday, August 29th...don't forget to register!
We're so excited about the 2016 - 2017 Season entitled "The Turning Pointe". The Rockford Dance Company Family is going to do amazing things.
Dance classes for all levels and ages in a friendly and caring atmosphere.
Stellar performances bring both classic and modern dance to life before your eyes!