ROCKFORD DANCE COMPANY'S
"The 45 Legacy Corps"
The 2018-2019 Season will be Rockford Dance Company's 45th Season titled Vivid. It's important that we execute a flawless season and show our gratitude for those that came before us and those yet to come.
RDC is pleased to announce "The 45 Legacy Corps". This corps is open to anyone that is interested. The goal is to raise $45,000 to make sure that the 45th Season Nutcracker is the shining moment for all art enthusiasts. In addition, the season itself will not be possible without the gracious support of RDC Families and Friends.
The definition of the corps de ballet is a permanent part of the ballet company that often works as a backdrop for the principal dancers. "The 45 Legacy Corps" is the corps de ballet in the 45th Season. Every student that comes to RDC is the principal dancer. You can help each dancer's shining moment come true!
Joining "The 45 Legacy Corps" is easy!
- Contribute $1,000 in 2018
- Contribute $500 by October 2018 and $500 by March 2019
Being recognized is very important!
- "The 45 Legacy Corps" will appear in all performance programs
- There 45th Season page will include the names of the individuals part of "The 45 Legacy Corps"
- Memorabilia for you to know how much your support means to the RDC Team and collective organization
- Naming rights for the 45th Season
- VIP opportunities
If you are interested in supporting Rockford Dance Company through "The 45 Legacy Corps", please feel free to call, email or visit the RDC Studios. Please remember all contributions are tax deductible as RDC is a registered 501c3.
815.963.3341 firstname.lastname@example.org 711 N. Main Street, Rockford IL 61103